My sweet friend Kathryn is working her way up to the top in the photography world. She did an AMAZING job. I am so so happy with how awesome these pictures turned out. If your looking for a local, well thought out and prepared photographer, I highly recommend Kathryn. Check her out at...
My FOUR crazy blue eyed thumb sucking babies!
Man Im a lucky mom.
For Real?!!!
I love these "totem Pole" pics....
Doesn't Isaac look so grown up? He was really proud of himself for holding Lily and keeping her happy! I was proud of him too.
Isabel was cracking me up. Kathryn was ready to take individual shots of the kids and Isaac was first-except that Isabel kept trying to sneak in and was NOT satisfied with me taking pictures of her on my phone. She was all about her photo shoot!! And had to be seriously distracted until it was her turn.
When did he grow up?
This kid... His smile melts my heart. He was such a big helper.
I know Im biassed but man he's a looker!
A mother's love is so intense. I look at these pictures of my kids and get teary eyed. I love them so so much. They test me to no end but I feel so blessed and lucky to raise them. Laugh with them. Grow with them and as Isabel says, "Nuggle them!"
Isabel-- Heaven help us :)
This girl and her "do it myself" sass!
I kinda really like her. Tantrums/jewelry/lipstick/dress fetish and all!
Melt. My. Heart.
Lily-Loo was a trooper. She did not want to be out of mommy's arms.
Thankfully Kathryn worked her magic and got a couple great shots of this sweet baby girl.
Oh Lil. We just adore you. I can't believe she is almost 9 months old. She stills seems so little to me (little meaning newborn. She is still very much petit). She has two bottom teeth. One just poked through on the top with three others not far behind. She is the grunt-iest growliest spittiest smiliest snuggle bug you will ever meet. She is my only baby who loves to snuggle. She sucks her thumb, lays her head on your chest and lets you rock her. I LOVE IT. She is starting to sit up. Rolls everywhere. Unfortunately is dependent on daily prunes (poor little thing gets plugged up so easily), loves to nurse and is a good little sleeper. She is SUCH a happy baby until she's not, then we call her "Mrs. Pots" because she screams like a tea pot whistling with hot water :). She can pick up baby puffs, loves to pull her sisters hair, laugh at her silly brother, and steal daddy's glasses. She is the perfect completion to our family.
THANK YOU for these AMAZING pictures Kathryn!!!
















5 comments:
Love them!!!! Isaac's photos are especially handsome!
Cindy the photos are so precious! You have an adorable family!
Cute cute pics!! You have some darling kiddos!!
Darling!
love,
jen
Your kids are beautiful! You are beautiful! Keep enjoying the moments - can't believe your baby is already 9 months!
Post a Comment