Thursday, August 7, 2014

July 25th
SPLASH PARK

Oh sissy-girl. I just love you.

A lot!

And this boy...

Is a piece of work. And SO much like his big brother!

Love his smile.

We surprised Daddy with a scavenger hunt friday when he got home from work for his birthday...


Eric, in his perfect world, would have a home in Midway, UT and ride off in the sunset on a beautiful horse, along side his fabulous wife of course! I was so excited to surprise him with this.

We went to a Hibachi grill to celebrate. Isaac loved watching the fire from the other tables but flipped out when it was at our table. He did however, love his chopsticks!

July 26th
Horseback riding with Widowmaker Trail Rides. Awesome company. 
It was so much fun and much more serenic than I thought it would be!


Love this man.

He may not express his excitement like I do (a crazy person wanting to make sure everyone knows how she feels, good or bad) behind his quiet handsome smile, is happiness that only those close to him would recognize. It makes me happy to see him happy.


We were so lucky and saw a mommy dear and her baby. Then a group of dear (above pic) then another along the way. Jeff, our guide/owner said he's never had that happen on a tour before!

It was so pretty and although warm, a perfect evening.

Im not an animal lover. And rarely choose to pet one. Except... a horse. I love my new pal "Polko." He loved to gallop with made me giggle every.. single.. time.. 

July 29th
Who needs a lawn service when I have this cute boy around.

We have been working on Isaacs swimming and have gone almost every day this week. He wanted to try daddy's goggles! 

July 31st
He's getting good!!! Im really proud of him. He loves to touch the bottom of the pool. Float around. does front and back flips (a crazy float/twist/drown thing). All he needs are nose plugs and then he'll be the next Michael Phelps :).

Swim buddy swim!


August 1st

Doing his water karate kicks!

Noah and Atticus were buddies. Jocelyn was getting Noah ready for bed when she told him he would be too hot in those pants (lined with orange fleece). But he insisted saying he wasted to be in ALL Atticus clothes. He still has his original wristband. I cannot even begin to describe how good it makes me feel, knowing that Atticus is thought of, loved, and missed. Noah talks about him all the time and I love it.
August 2nd
I was going through some of Atticus' things and Isaac decided to help. I'm still trying to find a happy medium. Part of me wants Isaac to play with Atticus' favorite things and wear his special clothes but part of me doesn't want anyone to touch them for fear they will get ruined. I smelled each article of clothing as I got them out hoping to get the tiniest of smell of him. Oh my goodness how I miss him.

Isaac playing in big brother's BYU gear and loved every second of it.

I love his chubby fingers.

Isabel was a great little cheerleader!

Snuggle time. I frequently wonder, in times like these, where Atticus would be in this picture. What would he be doing? What would they would have been playing? 

August 3rd
A little post-church campfire!

After church Isaac lectured Eric and I on behavior that Heavenly Father and Jesus like and don't like. The best part was the tone of his voice when he spoke to us.

"Does Jesus like us to punch people? NoooAooo (voice goes low-high-low)? Does Jesus like us to hit? NoooAooo? Does Jesus like us to push? NoooAooo."

He kept going and going so I kindly interrupted and asked him what behavior Jesus does like. He wasn't very interested in that topic and decided our lecture was over! 

August 6th
"Knight Camp"
I asked Isaac to smile, and he said, "Mom, knights DON'T smile."

I love the posters the girls make for each camp.


This little peanut it getting skinny :(. Boo. BUT she is still the cutest thing with THREE teeth coming in. Her two front and left little toother next to it!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love every single picture. always. Probably because your family is just the cutest. Love Eric;s birthday gift. Just plain awesome.