Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 7th
Ohhh Sissy-Girl. You crack us up. This poor little thing got four teeth at one time and was a hot mess!

It tried really hard to have empathy but the girl was cracking me up with all her faces.


"Mom! Pah-leeaase get me out!"

"Heeeeellllp me!!"

Water slide fun.

(notice our grass?!?! It's finally green again!)

August 9th
Family date at none other than Chuck E Cheese!

He had a great time!


His pose cracks me up. Very masculine. 

August 10th
Play dough casts.

August 11th
Cheese!

Oh how I love this girl.

August 13th
She LOVES to play "Peek-a-Boo!"


She also likes to smother her face while eating which drives me crazy. Food ALL over her hair, face, ears, clothes... She's out of control.

August 14th
Mr. Isaac. Oh my goodness how I love him. He can drive to nutty then two seconds later, do or say THE cutest thing in the world. This nap thing is killing us. He is almost completely done with napping but will occasionally crash.

He got this FBI kit at the dollar store and asked what the "stick" thing is. I didnt' want to tell him the real answer, so my fake answer was this, "It's your pointer to direct your team where to go...'This way men!'" I'm such a nerd.
August 15th
I think she looks like just like her cousin Lexi in this picture.

August 17th
Who needs a knife and fork?!

Two nakey babies!!

August 18th
Love her squishy face.

Helping herself to a snack.

August 19th
Urban Air... Two hours of bouncing FUN! Isaac had the best time. His favorite was jumping into the foam pit. He also decided to join the older kids in a game of dodge ball. He wants to be big so badly. 

Isabel go in on the jumping action too!


She scooches her little bum pumpin' her arms!

August 21st
McDonald's for lunch. Her position cracks me up.

Making treats for our weekend in Oklahoma. 

August 22nd
The Qualls end of summer carnival. Although super duper hot, it was super duper fun.

We headed to Broken Bow, Oklahoma for a quick weekend with the Grady's. Leslie and I drove up with the kiddos and Eric and Kevin met us a few hours later. It was SO MUCH FUN.
First step to vacation fun: take your shirt off. According to Isaac that is. 

Bug nets or kids nets?


Dinner at Grateful Head Pizzeria! 

Hot tubbin'!

The boys would have stayed in it the entire weekend.

LOVE this boy!

Daddy reading bedtime stories...

Eric's such a good dad.

August 23rd
"It's a little bit morning time!!!"

We love Broken Bow.

Good Mooorrrrning!

She was an absolute dream baby and so go with the flow.

I seriously didn't think I would love having a girl as much as I do. Look at her cute little piggy? How could I not kiss her face off all day every day.

Day at the lake! The water was absolutely perfect we swam as much as we wake boarded and tubed.

Bombs-a-way!


Smiles all around.




Not only is boating fun...

...but exhausting too!

Jenny and Kennedy sent me this pic while we were on the lake. 
They did the Color Run for Atticus!

Surprise water fight!! Leslie got some killer water guns.

"Attaaaaack!"



I love his face.

Dutch oven dinner!

Followed by yummy s'mores.


A great way to end our summer. Thanks for a great weekend Grady's! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!
Love and miss you

Love,

Jen