Better late than never right....
March 19th marked 6 months for this sweet little girl!
Oh how I love all her squishy-ness!
She rolls all over the place!
Isabel had her 6 month checkup and Isaac had his (late of course, that's how we roll) 3 year old checkup...
"Who is that pretty girl looking at me?!"
"Who is this handsome boy looking at me?!" Apparantely my kids are conceded and love to look at themselves!!
I had to fill out their forms and once I was finished, Isaac wanted a turn!
Isaac LOVES to get his checkups and is more than willing to let Dr. Straughn peak in his ears mouth and nose!
Dr. Straughn... Ive said it before and i'll say it again, He's the worlds best pediatrician.
Isaac's Stats:
Height: 37.2 inches (39%)
Weight: 31 lbs (49%)
Isabel's Stats:
Height: 25.3 inches (26%)
Weight: 15.13 lbs (45%)
***
March 21st
The Arboretum
I had Isabel dressed so cute to match Isaac, but she of course blew out... It's become a joke with my friends. They always ask me, "how many changes of clothes did you bring for Isabel today?!" I think Im going to enter her into The Guinness Book of World Records. I was kind of hoping that baby food would help... but nope. She still blows out at least once every single day.
Rolling down the hill!
A very happy, very tired, little big boy! He looks SO much like Atticus in this picture.
March 28th
Stacie's family went to Hawaii a few weeks ago and brought Isaac back a shark tooth necklace. When I showed it to him he said, "whaaaat? A shark tooth? Can I put it in my mouth?!"
Playdate at the Grady's.... With a super cute baby doll!
He took his role as "baby pusher" very seriously and was extra cautious!
His favorite spot to have snack... And yes Tiff F. I still think of you every time we use our smoothie cup! xoxo
March 29th
Art Show at Preschool!
New World had turned the gym into an arts and crafts wonderland....
Isaac showing Daddy his "Brown Bear" book!
He loved showing Eric and I around his classroom and showing us his art projects.
Eric is a dang good daddy, while I was chatting he and Isaac found a spot and did one of his favorite projects... using the "snippers!"
He loooves snippers!
And Isabel.... She's always happy to go along with the madness! I gave her bangs-- Aren't they so cute?!
Two pretty incredible teachers! We love you Ms. Tammy and Ms. Marti!
She. Is. So. Stinkin'. Cute.
I sure love my family!
March 30th
He spilled the fishes and said, "Don't worry mom! I'll just eat them!"
March 31st
The Arboretum
I so badly want to live at the Arboretum, especially during the Tulip Festival!
Outfit compromise... if he wanted to wear shorts, he had to wear long sleeves. This boy lives in his basketball shorts and undershirt!
He got a little nervous with the cow that close to him!
FACE PAINTING... the kids were SO excited and looked at all the pictures to decide what they wanted.
Isaac chose to be a Tiger. Sherecon (sp? the tiger from Jungle Book).
Doesn't he look so awesome?!?! He flipped out when he saw himself. He was BEYOND excited.
He looked in the mirror 3 times before we could move on!
Sophie the beautiful princess and Isaac the ferocious tiger!
Colin and Isaac... cutest tigers ever.
He seriously loved his face being painted. He was so excited. It was really cute.
I love this face... he got splashed by the frog fountain!
Eyes closed extra tight to make a wish! He wished he could stay a tiger forEVER!
We caught the end of KinderMusic...
This boy loves to shake his groove thang!!
And Isabel... All smiles. All the time.
My sleeping tiger. Pretty fierce looking with that thumb in his mouth huh?! He crashed after 10 minutes in the car. And no, he doesn't usually go topless, but he got a little carried away while making wishes and ended up soaking wet!
We LOVE the Arboretum and are so glad to have friends to get us in since our pass expired!!













































4 comments:
Your little girl is gorgeous!!! and issac is adorable!! love what he said about the gold fishes!!! too cute!!
Okay, so I love Isabel's headbands! Can I ask where you buy them?
@ nargyle...
Most of her headbands come from pickyourplum.com or groupdealz.com. Her hair clips are from and Etsy shop called, Cranberries and Capers!
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment