His tumor is HALF the size! Happy happy tears today! We are so excited and proud of our little fighter. Prayers are being heard and being answered! He is our miracle child!
MRI
January 13, 2012
(the tumor is the big whit ball... yes it is BIG)
MRI
January 13, 2012
(the tumor is the big whit ball... yes it is BIG)
MRI
April 9, 2012
(the tumor is the "ball" shape above the "white u")

15 comments:
Wow. That is dramatic. Hurray for shrinking.
WAY TO GO ATTICUS!!!!
We are so thrilled for all of you. You continue to be in our prayers daily.
WOOHOO!!! Thrilled beyond measure! BTW...I have to tell you...Atticus is hilarious! I come to your blog to get my daily chuckle! He's so funny! I love it when you report stuff he says!
I was thrilled to read the announcement on facebook but the visual of the tumor is astounding!! Way to go Atti!! What a miracle.
Good job Big Guy! We'll keep the prayers and happy thoughts comin! So happy for your awesome family!
SO SO SO SO excited about this news! Leah texted me right away she was so excited. Love you guys. Thinking about you and praying for you always!
xoxoxoxoxox
Ang
P.S. I am ready to design something new in photoshop for you. Think of a party theme and I will get to work. Consider me your personal photoshop designer. Say the word Cindy... I'm on it, whatever it is!
So happy for your family. What a wonderful day. My kids cheered when I told them the news!
What a wonderful miracle! Our Heavenly Father answers prayers! I will continue to pray for Atticus and your whole family. I know we don't know each other but know that there are many of us who are praying for Atticus. What a special boy you have! Thank you for sharing your journey with us and I am so sorry you have to be on this journey at all.
Hugs! -Cindi
SO happy for you tonight!!!! This is amazing!
Yes!!! What a miracle!
AWESOME!!! So glad to see him doing so well. This is the best news I have heard in a long time. Prayers are really answered!
Hooray! By the way, so cute you can see his chubby cheeks in the latest scan picture. Ha ha!
I am so happy that the tumor shrunk! I had tears in my eyes when I saw the picture. He is such an amazing little boy! I will continue to pray for him everyday!
That is an awesome result!!!
You just made my day!!! I have been reading your blog since January and every day I have been programming (my version of prayer) for the tumor to shrink. Let's keep it going! So happy for Atticus and your family. God bless you all!!!!
Post a Comment