BIRTHDAY PARTY #1 Atticus' birthday was SO much fun! Eric had to go to school that day so we had his party bright and early! He was so excited about his balloons... in fact, he had a little balloon over-load and we had to hide some (it was very upsetting to him that he couldn't hold them all at the same time). I had no idea how much fun it would be to do birthday's for your little ones! We had a ball. Atticus loved his new toys-- and boxes-- and was on a balloon and sugar high the entire day!
BIRTHDAY PARTY #2 While in Utah for the Holiday's we had a "Cowboy" themed birthday party for Atticus. My mom and sisters had rented a pony but due to the birthday boy previously being so sick we decided to have the pony make an appearance next year! It was so cute watching him open his gifts, he would get SO excited and couldn't wait to get the toys out of the packages! He is definitely one loved little man! Those attending the birthday bash: Thanks fam.. for supporting our little fam! We love you. TONS!Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
FINALLY!!! I can't believe I actuall did a new post before you did! Atti's party was so fun. I can't believe he's not a baby anymore. And he is SO not!! It's like overnight he turned into a little boy. He is so stinking cute.
My fav is the picture in the collage of birthday #2 with frosting all over his face and hand and he is sucking his thumb...I LOVE it. I love his hair. Man he is handsome. What fun! Sure glad you had the pictures downloaded! ;)
Post a Comment