One year ago, this very day, at 1:11pm I gave birth to a 7.8 lb 20.8 in beautiful, head full of hair, baby boy. He truly is our miracle. I can't believe it has been a year. A year of smiles, laughter, cheers, tears, and true joy.
TOP 12 of Mr. Atticus:
12- He walks along side me, holding my hand while I vacuume.
11- He blow kisses and gives lots of kisses (when HE wants to)!
10- He pats us on the back when we pick him up.
9- His fake cry for a "baba" is hilarious.
8- He LOVES to pop lids of with his teeth.
7- He only sucks his left thumb and gags on the right. Although his right hand helps support his left hand while sucking!
6- In the beginning, he would only try new foods on a fork, now he tries to use his own fork.. a work in progress.
5- Loves it when Eric fake coughs, fake sneezes, kills flies, & when they wrestle. Atticus recognizes the sound of our friends car and will walk to the door saying dada when he gets home from school.
4- His fangs... now a mouth full of 8 teeth!!
3- Milestones: Rolling & Laughing- 3 1/2 mo, Sleeping through the night- 4mo, Sitting- 5 mo, First tooth- 6 mo, Crawlng- 8 mo, Walking- 11 mo.
2- He still loves the bath and still hates getting dressed.
1- Nighttime, when I get to rock him and stare at my beautiful boy. He does this cute little circle thing with his feet!
LOVES: Balloons, trains (choo-choo-'s), balls, being outside, dogs, the vacume, the broom, his mommy & daddy...
WORDS: Ball, boon, ba-ba, Dog, duck (sounds like duh), vacuume (buh), bird (birh), mom, dadda. We ask him "Atticus, what does the cow say?"...'Moo' and "What does the monkey say?"..."ooh-ooh." Eric is in the process of teaching him what Santa says.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! WE LOVE YOU!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATTICUS
at
6:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Atticus! Grandma and Grandpa Hansen love you too and can't wait to see you and your Mom and Dad. We're glad you are feeling better.
Happy Happy Birthday Atticus- love Elliot. I miss walking with you and hope you feel better soon.
Happy Birthday Atti, you boys grow up way too fast
Wow! I can't believe it's already been one year. Happy Birthday Atticus!
Happy Birthday! I'm glad he's feeling a little better. It's so awful when they're sick.
Oh Happy Birthday sweet little Atti! He is just so precious. Isn't crazy how quickly time flies?? I'm soooo glad he's feeling better! W're so excited to see you guys and for the festivities to start!
What a cool post! I'm glad he's doing better.
By the way, Missy Leigh pats our backs when we pick her up also! I love that! It's like she's assuring us we did the right thing.
Post a Comment