Friday, January 16, 2009

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow...

 
This is why I love Utah. SNOW! I love it (although I do have to admit, I loved coming back to a warm 65). Utah got hit with a huge snow storm about 30 minutes after our flight arrived! Whew!! So as soon as we got to my moms house we got Atticus bundled up and headed outside. He loved helping Eric and Grandpa Craig shovel.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah said...

Love the collage of pitcures. LOVE the white beanie. What cute pics.

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

Can't say I like the snow at all, sure looks like you guys had a blast! I could probably enjoy it for the kids!

Stacie Trevino said...

You got so many great pics!! I love the one where Jay and Atti are sword fighting with a stick and hammer! I need a copy of that for sure, and Mom and Atti in his cape is pretty dang cute too!