Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Daddy.. Happy Baby..



Although Eric and I had a GREAT anniversary dinner, we were both anxious to get back to Atti. After Atti had a late night snack :) it was Daddy/son time! Eric was getting the biggest grins from our little guy! It had us all laughing and smiling!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Look at that smile!! He is one handsome baby boy!

tina said...

Such cute pictures. That smile is great.

Emily said...

I love those first gummy slimes! What a happy guy! And Eric...I see teeth in that second smile!

Leah said...

I LOVE it when they really start smiling back. It is so rewarding. He is such a little stud! Love the pictures, Cindy!

Emily said...

LOVE the baby announcement. Too cute. It's hanging in the place on honor on our fridge right now. Hope you're having fun in UT. Tell Atti that while he's been gone Reagan has been trying to grow her hair out so she wont be such a baldy next to him.


Um, I just re-read my earlier message (something I should do BEFORE I post it)and I meant smiles, not slimes...obviously. Oops :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Your baby is so cute - I can't believe all that hair!!