Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Monday January 21 was me and Eric's 2nd anniversary! The best two years of my life.. Eric truly brings out the best in me! We were so glad to have Grandma here to take care of Atticus so we could have a night out-- Eric surprised me with flowers and had made reservations at 135 Prime, a swanky little restaraunt in Waco. We had a great time- It was ridiculous how excited we were!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Ok, so why oh why don't you have the chubby face that I am still left with? Rude. You look beautiful! What a sweet couple you are.

Emily said...

I agree, you look awesome! Glad you two had a nice night out. You've got to take advantage of those grandparents while they're in town :)

Leah said...

Darling picture of the two of you. You look Hott! :) How fun to be able to have a night out together. That is so fun for you guys. Thanks goodness for Grandparents!

Stamp With Linz said...

What a babe...okay I'm seeing everyone else has said that too- so it must be true! One sexy mama! ;) Happy Anniversary!