Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our trip to Utah!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Green Toys Atticus and I went to Utah during finals and had a great time. He was so lucky to meet 3 sets of Great Grandparents, play with grandparents lots of new cousins and snow! He was a great little traveler.. considering the SLC airport shut down as we were descending due to a blizzard and we ended up in ID. I was an absolute wreck. The flight ended up taking 6 hours- Thank goodness the flight home was much better! Its amazing how much can happen in a 2 week period. Atti "coo's" a lot more, smiles tons and has developed a bit of a temper... ok a big temper. He is either happy as can be... smiling and coo-ing or ticked off! He has discovered that his hands are wonderful to suck on and loves to have his face stroked (eye-brow down to jaw to be exact!!)! After 13 days we both were ready to see Daddy- who was anxiously waiting for us at the airport! Man we missed him!

3 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

I love Attic's hair and you are looking great!

Emily said...

Great pictures. I'm kicking myself for not taking more pictures of our family holding Reagan while we were in Vegas. Looks like everyone fell in love with Atti...of course!

Leah said...

2 weeks is a long time. I bet Eric was dying to see you two. I bet he had the biggest smile on his face when he saw you guys. It is so much fun to spend time with family. I am kicking myself for not getting more pictures when I in Utah as well. I need Audrey with the great grandparents. I should have learned this by now! :)