Friday, December 7, 2007

..For my little Cowboy..


Im a momma's girl- always have been and I have to be honest- I have the BEST mom in the world! Just to give you an idea of how much of a momma's girl I am. When I started kindergarten I went to the nurses office & would get one of my sisters (almost every day) then call my mom claiming that "my heart hurt." So after a trip to the Doctors, my diagnosis... Homesick for my Mom!

Last week I called her with the disappointment of my child not wanting to come out... and the next thing you know there's a knock on my door & a package on my door step!

This sweet little rocking-horse came from my sweet mom for my sweet little baby and a card to me that said.. "Maybe a WILD HORSE can pull him out!" Tears were shed, "Oh my gosh- this is SO cute!" said about a million times and of course a picture for the blog! I can't wait for everyone to meet her!

Mom- you're amazing! I love you! TONS! And this little baby is so lucky to have you! The "3" of us will see you in 12 days!

6 comments:

Leah said...

How adorable is that story!!! What a cute mom. Honestly! I love the story about your hear hurting. I remember when you told me that when Claire was having a hard time in K. I think that is so sweet and I love that you are that close to your mom. That must have been so great to get that unexpected package. I can't wait to meet her! :)

Mindy said...

12 days you are kidding me, ahhh! Your mom is the coolest I just remember her showing us her leg tattoo and Stacie rolling her eyes. I have always thought your mom was so fun. Does she have a tattoo I have a horrible memory so if that was Tiare's mom I am sorry. Good Luck delivery sucks (not to burst your bubble).
Love Ya

Steph said...

aaaww! I love that little pony, and your sweet baby boy will too! How fun! What a sweet mom you have, I'm sure she is just amazing. Maybe I'll try to waddle over to your room and meet her while we are having our babies. haha

tina said...

That is so sweet. Such a cute pony. Baby Boy Hansen is so lucky. (for many reasons)

J.C. & Tiana said...

I too love your mom she is so freaking cute. I love the rocking pony and since this baby boy is being born in Texas it's only natural that he be a cow Boy. I can't wait i am counting down the day's.

Emily said...

Cute, cute, cute!

I just did leah's tag of 6 interesting things about myself. you need to get on that. being pregnant, i'm sure there's at least 6 interesting things going on with you! or are you waiting to do "6 interesting things that happened while I was in labor?" because that would be an interesting post too :)