
Baby Boy Hansen is nice and comfy... not really working on coming out, but on his baby fat! He still has time I suppose. Dr. Moore is concerned that the Baby won't show up by the 16th (due date) so Im in the books for induction Monday December 17th. Just in case! Light at the end of the tunnel! I'M GOING TO BE A MOM... NO LATER THAN DEC. 17th!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
38 Weeks Prego!
at
3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You look so cute and I can't wait to see pictures of baby boy Hansen. I have been asking daily about how you are and whats going on. I can't wait!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! It's always nice to have a date set so that you don't go crazy wondering. But who knows, he might just decide to come before then? I wanted to call and chat today but I have been SO out of it. I feel like I'm in some weird funk right now that I can't get out of. I just need to have this baby dang it! You have the cutest belly, I love this pic. Maybe I'll post one last belly pic before I stop entirely...we'll see. Hope you're having a good night. :)
I can't believe it, you're almost due! Although it always goes so fast for everyone else but yourself! Good luck! I want to hear all about it afterwards when of course you have a minute! You look so cute!
You look adorable. I bet you can't wait until the 17th, how exciting. Let us know details, asap.
Alisha
You know what? There's only one way this page could get any cuter...and that's if there was a picture of Baby Boy Hansen on it. Come on little guy!!! we can't wait to see you!
I can't believe how close the 17th is but not too soon for you I'm sure! You are so cute pregnant but I am sure you are ready to be done! Hang in there...it will come! :) Can't wait to see your little one!
Post a Comment