
Christmas is me and Eric's favorite Holiday! Although real Christmas tree's are a little pricey and messy, we can't do without it. Turns out it's a little bigger than we thought, but we love it! It makes our house smell so good!
We have yet to find an angel that we like to top it off, so once again, we went with a bow!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...
at
6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So so pretty! And i love where you hung your stockings. I'm sure Baby Boy Hansen will love coming home to such a Christmas-y house!
What a great tree! I love real trees, they are the best! We have an ugly fake one...we got it on sale at wal-mart for $8 the first year we were married. Time for an upgrade? haha
Love the ornaments. Our tree looks very skimpy! :) That is so fun you guys do a real tree. We did that when I was little. Love the holiday feel of the real one!
Post a Comment