Last year Eric and I did our very first half marathon in American Fork, UT. We did it in honor of Atticus, of course. Eric wore a blue running shirt and I wore an orange. It was one of the coolest things I have ever done...(even if it did contribute to my knee surgery).
It's an AMAZING race put on by IHC with 100% of the proceeds going to families currently battling cancer in the community. Check it out HERE
It was SO AMAZING in fact, we decided to do it again and have created "TEAM ATTICUS."
These are the shirts we will be wearing. They are polyester tee's with Dry Zone to keep us cool and comfy while running/walking.
Mens sizes XS- 4XL
Women's sizes XS- 4XL (more fitted)
And the kids (cotton) go as small as 12 months.
Adults $12 Children $10.50
This is not a money raising thing but a "Order if you want one, no pressure" sort of thing. If you would like a shirt, email me at, cindy.hansen7@gmail.com and I will order you one.
**Be sure to specify if you want mens or women's. Women's are more fitted!
***I need to order the shirts by Wednesday June 17th by 10 am.
We LOVE you ATTICUS!



1 comment:
I can't wait to be a part of it this year-
love you,
jen
Post a Comment