Some nights are harder than others and tonight is one of them.
I am just sobbing. Sometimes I just can't believe that Atticus isn't here with us. That he died. In my arms. That I held him for hours after he left.
How can I still be here with him gone. The tears just won't stop the heartache beating too strong and I just want to wake up.
This it truly Chinese torture and sometimes I feel like it's killing me.
I know things will look better tomorrow, but for right now, I am so broken. Parents shouldn't outlast there children.
Atti-bug, I love you sweetheart I miss you so much. So so much.
Thursday, March 19, 2015
at
8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)

6 comments:
I heard Life is a Highway today and thought of you and Atticus! I can't even comprehend the pain you are feeling! I'll be praying extra hard for you!
I have been faithfully reading your blog since Atticus was diagnosed. I saw a link through baby center I believe and check your blog very frequently for new blog posts (your blog is in my web favorites!) I am soo, SOO sorry that you have had a terrible and hard day yesterday. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and heartache you feel. Please just know that I think of your sweet family often and Atticus as well. I will be walking around throughout the day and he will suddenly pop in my head! Not by coincidence I don't think 😉 praying today is a better day for you!
I'm sorry you had a rough day. You and your family are always and forever in this strangers thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry you are having rough days. No one knows what it feels like to be in your shoes. It seems like you are extremely attached to dear Atticus. He must be a very unique boy. He is lucky to have you for a momma!
I sent you a gift a few weeks ago…did you get it?
Thinking about you always, so heart breaking. Love his sweet sweet smile.
Love you-
Jenny
TO ANONYMOUS WHO SENT A GIFT....
I did!!!! I cannot tell you how it made me smile. What a thoughtful thoughtful gift. I would love an address so I could write you a real thank you card!!
Post a Comment