Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Preschool

September 2, 2014 -- Isaacs first day of Preschool

I was a little bit nervous. Monday, I had told him about his big day and he said, "No! I just want to stay home with you." Well, Tuesday morning came and he was EXCITED! Like he was ready to go 30 minutes before we needed to leave. And didn't even put up a stink about eating all his breakfast, so that he could have lots of energy for school!
Helping put sisters shoes on. It was pretty cute to watch.

1st day of preschool 2014! Oh how I love this boy. Last Saturday we took him to pick out new school shoes and these bright nikes rocked his world. Eric and I chuckled as he strutted his stuff around the store, checking himself out in every mirror!

Love those kissy lips.

He's getting so big. On the drive, we were talking about school and all the fun things he will be doing with MRS. CHERRY... when he asked me if I was coming inside. I said of course and that I would get to stay for a few minutes. His response... "No. That's okay mom. Im good." I told him that, buddy boy, Im coming in anyways!!

Doesn't he look SO big?

He's tall enough to reach the buzzer to let us in. BIG deal!

How could you not be excited for school when you have this awesome lady to welcome you? Have I mentioned how much we love Mrs. Cherry? Cause we sure do.

Showing Isaac and Peter their cubbies.

Isaac being camera shy... NOT school shy!

I had a good cry Monday night so by Tuesday morning, I felt totally in control. That is until THIS picture was taken.. because three years ago THIS picture was taken...

Same amazing teacher. Very similar looking cute boy with the same "spikes" sitting in the very same spot on the very same leg of Mrs. Cherry on his very first day of preschool. The tears started coming and I knew that it was my cue to head out the door.

I knew Isaac was in good hands.

I gave him a kiss, watched him color for a bit then headed out the door.
***

Shopping therapy. Thank you Target.
Isabel really loves sitting in the shopping cart...

This little peanut will do anything to wiggle her way out.

September 3rd
This boy refuses to take naps, but come 3-4-5:00pm, this boy can barely keep his eyes open.
Sleeping in the Costco shopping cart, with his gloves of course!

And Isabel, enjoying her ride...

... so very very much.

"Let me out!"

Good thing she's so cute!!

With it being Childhood Cancer Awareness Month I will of course be ending this post with Atticus.


November 21, 2011

January 26, 2012

Saying that I miss you is the worlds biggest understatement. We all miss you. Just today while I was putting Isabel down for her nap I heard Isaac say, "Atticus, I miss you very very much and want you to come down very very soon." I love you sweet heart. ALWAYS on my mind and in my heart.


7 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

Oh man that's a lot of cuteness in one post! Love you, think of you often.

Anonymous said...

Isaac and Atticus are so handsome.
and that cute little girl is irresistable too
Love you Cind.

jen

Desirae said...

Ida does that exact thing in the Target shopping carts, and only the Target ones!

Jenny said...

Oh my, that pic of Atticus on Mrs. Cherrys lap did a number on me. Sending hugs from a stranger in Texas. (PS...I wish my first time Preschooler had as good a start as Isaac ;)

Pete Kerr said...

Love your blog posts! Glad preschool is off to a great start :)

Huish Family said...

Isaac is getting so big! And Isabel cracks me up! Those comparison moments and pictures are always doozies. You did well, my friend. Love and miss you!

Leah said...

Gosh you have cute kids. Geez. It's almost not fair how adorbale, spunky and darling each of your kids are. Oh wait that's how you are so it's only fitting. You are one strong and brave mamma and your kids are so lucky to have you. I know what your comment next is, "I'm the lucky one." And you are. Everyone is lucky. I am lucky to have you as a friend. You're so wonderful and I just thank heavenly father for you. Love you, friend.