Sunday, June 15, 2014

Baby Boom (not mine of course)

May 21st
Balancing act.

Trader Joes

May 24th- Baby Boom #1
Proud parents: Brett and Bethany!
Sweet Baby Liv-- born at 12:26 am, 7.3 lbs.
Daddy and mommy couldn't be happier...

And Livvy-Girl couldn't be cuter!

May 28th- Baby Boom #2
Proud parents: Dusting and Sarai
Sweet Baby Will-- 7:38 am, 6.11 lbs.
Daddy and Mommy are so in love!

He has the Hansen chubby lips!! Can't wait to kiss them.

Ready to fight crime!

Bubble fun from the grandparents! 

Sand box turned into a pool!
(Notice our not so awesome grass? Our grass got a disease last year and basically died. So we have had to start from scratch this year. We are the eye sore of the neighborhood!).

Wild haired little lady!

May 29th- Last day of Preschool
"I'll miss SEE-ing you!"

September 2013
First Day of Preschool
He looks so little!!

Oh chunk! I sure love you, you little stinker bug.

MAY 2014
Last Day of Preschool
It's crazy how much they grow!!


We couldn't have asked for better teachers. It was a great year for Isaac. The other day when I was getting Isaac out of the bath he was singing, "Jesus loves me this I know, Now Mrs. Marti's class can go!" It's what they sing while leaving chapel!

His last preschool project!

I'll miss walking these two goof troops to class!

Secret Agent Isaac. Ready for action. 

Cute Livvy-Girl...

Handsome Baby Will...

May 30th
Monster Madness. This kid cracks me up. Always on the go-go-go

According to Isaac:
* (Stacie was fixing a snack for him), "Waiting for our cheese please!!"
* (Eric got him a cup of juice), "It's fuller then I like." (he is such a bossy pants)
* Eric: Where did you get your cute smile
Isaac: My mouth!
Eric: How did you get your cute voice?
Isaac: My throat!
Eric: How did you learn to be so brave/
Isaac: Miss Carol (his swim teacher. Whom he's met only once. Swimming lesson's hadn't started yet).
* "So Mom... Ummmm, I'm great!!"
* (June 6th at swimming lessons), He turned to a buddy and said, "Do you like to go under water? It's kinda scary huh?!" 
* He said the sweetest prayer all on his own. "Thank you for my cool house. Thank you for Heavenly Father. Thank you for my friends. Thank you for the chalk paint so we can make wonderful things for our mommy' and daddy's."
* "Mom guess what bite (of food) I took?... a MIGHTY bite!"

 Isaac's a good kid. He really is. He, for the most part uses his manners and is kind to his family members, but man o man. He can be such a know-it-all and a bossy-pants. The older he gets the more and more he sounds and looks like Atticus. Isaac's face is more round but they sure look alike... He is an early riser. A nap needer. And has the most expressive eyebrows you will ever come across. He loves to tell daddy on his way to work, "Thanks for woking so hard dad- Peace out!"

Little Miss. Still the sweetest thing and has been reaching milestone after milestone....

 A tooth as broke through. her bottom right! And I'm pretty sure the left bottom is not far behind.

The Harbor at Rockwall. Boys will be boys!

Looooove his smile!

May 31st- Baby Boom #3
Proud parents: The Qualls
Sweet Baby Elliot-- A perfect and tiny 5.13 lbs. Born at 11:46 am 

Milestone #2- She can pick up little puff thingy's!

She needs a bit of practice making it to her mouth. But she loves them.

June 2nd
Double ear infections :( The good news... She found her mirror friend. And she thinks she's fabulous!!)

LOVE this baby.



Even sick, this girl is so sweet. Love all her pudge.

FHE (Family Home Evening, where we do a quick lesson on Heavenly Father and a family activity, typically on Monday nights), at the pool!

June 3rd- 
Swimming lessons with Miss Carol.
"This is the way we wash our shoulders, in the swimming pool!"

Go Isaac!

Blowing bubbles. He didn't love going under the water but did great.

We LOVE Miss Carol. She is an amazing swim teacher. It pulled on my heartstrings. Atticus LOOOVED going to Miss Carol's. He was always so anxious for his this turn and was bursting with happiness and excitement. He was a natural and swam like a fish!


Miss Carol lost a son at the young age of 18 and has been such a great support system for me.

My beautiful niece Jacie GRADUATED! Congrats Jacer's. We love you. 

Isaac cracks me up. He loves to do "work." He asks for my cricut cartridges and pretends the instruction manual is his "map." He will almost always say, "It's a hard day at work mom."

"DaDaDaDa!"

June 4th- 
Swimming lesson #2

Dryer adventure.


Big Humungo Bungo Milestone.... The girl can SIT!!!

Love you sissy-girl!

June 5th- 
Swimming Lesson #3

June 6th- 
Swimming lesson #4

He LOVES it.

Isabel is one adorable cheerleader!

Sissy-girl time before the boys head out for...

The Rangers Game
He was so excited and couldn't wait to put on his jersey to be just like dad.



Isaac wants to play baseball every night when Eric gets home from work.



Post game fireworks. Eric said he starting asking for them by the 3rd inning!! 

Thanks for the pics Leslie!

June 7th
A very fun birthday party for Leah at a wakeboard cable lake.

June 8th
Post church "lesson" given by none other than, Isaac Hansen! 


Thanks for the super cute outfit Grandma Lori! 

She is soooo close to actually crawling.

Sunday night dip in the "pool!"


June 9th
Swimming lesson #5

He's getting more confident and swam holding just one of Mrs. Carol's hand.

I love his expression.

He swims!!

June 10th
Swimming lesson #6
Emergency Prepardenss Day- She taught them how to throw in a rescue tube and how to wear a life jacket.... They pretended they were on a boat and had to jump overboard...

Ready for action-

Man overboard!

He loved it.

After swimming lessons, we went to a birthday party at the community pool for Jene's birthday bash.

Isaac discovered that the pool isn't warm like Mrs. Carol's. Quite the shock!

BIG DAY.. .. .. Isabel had her very first piggy-tail!

Doesn't she look so stinkin' cute?!


June 11th
Swimming lesson #7- No swimming pics, just took videos!
Isabel again, was a very cute cheerleader!


Tooth #2 came through! Hooray for "hippo" teeth!

Best find EVER. $3 bow and arrow!

June 12th
Swimming lesson #8
He Can SWIM!

Evan is the boy swimming next to him and he and Isaac always look at each other under the water and race!!

His favorite part of swimming lessons: jumping in!

I have been waiting since Isabel's baby shower to get Isabel in this darling dress!!

And man, does she look cute!

Love love love this chubby girl.

June 13th
Swimming graduation.
I love watching the kids interact with one another. 

The graduating class!

He did awesome. 

June 14th
The kids and I were driving and we passed the Sunnyvale Track. Isaac said, "Hey mom!! Can we run there?" It was the cutest thing. All on his own he got in his "running position" and was off. Man I love this boy. He is somethin' else. 

I love his squishy face.

And love love LOVE his smiley face.

He got daddy in on the race.

June 15th
Father's Day
THIS MAN is AMAZING. Eric asked said to me, "I can't decide if working so much being a good dad or a bad dad." I said good. Yes there are days or week when he is gone a lot but every, and Im talking EVERY spare minute that man gets, it is spent with me and the kids. He comes home from a long day at work and plays baseball with Isaac. He is incredible. The kids and I are pretty darn lucky.

Isabel with a goofy brother...

Isaac with a fussy sister...
Just missing one happy face...
"Sure love ya!" 

Fathers Day 2009
Fathers Day 2011

4 comments:

Leah said...

I can't believe how much Isabel has grown. She is just the sweetest. Isaac says the best stuff. Love all the pictures. You've been busy!!!! Xoxo

Kristin Milius said...

Isabel is a doll!!!! Issac is looking more and more like Atticus! I hope you have many more children because they are gorgeous.

Stamp With Linz said...

Hey sweet friend. I've been thinking about you so I thought I would check out the pictures on your blog- because I knew there would be some! Oh my. I need to meet Isabel, she is beyond precious. What a doll! And Isaac, love him- so handsome. :) xoxo

mk said...

Okay, Eric needs to smile with his teeth showing more!! I loved that pic! Isaac's faaaace with the bow and arrow is awesome haha!! And baby girl is so big, whattheheck? Looks like y'all are having a pretty nice summer. Great pictures :)