I love my kids. I don't think this will ever set in.
Seriously?! This kid is so ridiculously cute. So big and handsome!
If these pictures don't make the DIPG/PNET researchers want to find a cure, I don't know what would. When looking at the pictures, I burst into tears and had to walk away.
Miss Isabel. She is THE sweetest thing. Such a good baby....
...and stinkin' CUTE!










7 comments:
These are the cutest things ever!! I love fotofly! We have similar pics of our boys! I think of you daily sweet Cindy. I hope each day offers you 2 new seconds of peace! I hope I hope I hope! Hang in there. And Happy Holidays!
Oh my goodness. These pictures are beyond beautiful. Like take my breath away! Love love love these pictures and your beautiful children. Priceless.
Love your perfect babies. Such gifts everyone one them. Thank you for sharing them with us. Continually sending you love.
All of your kids are beautiful. Such wonderful pictures. I don't know you personally, but think of you often.
So precious. I love the one of Isaac sucking his thumb while holding Isabel. Also, the one of Isaac holding the picture of Atticus touches my heart. Such sweet, beautiful children you have.
-Erin
Darling!
These pictures are beautiful!!!!! I love love love them!!!! you have such a beautiful way of writing and sharing with us. SO glad you're making progess, baby steps or turtle steps, whatever works for you is best. Hugs
Post a Comment