Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2013
 Isaac helping daddy get the sauerkraut ready... Yes I said sauerkraut. It's a Hansen tradition. Lance, Eric's dad, makes and it and it is GOOD! Add a little bacon, put in in the crock put and walla!

We are so thankful for the Fish family and so glad we could have them over for the big feast. We sent a plate with Zeb, Leah's sister Stephanie and the girls to take to Leah at the hospital. Love you Leah!!
This is my 6th year hosting Thanksgiving. I absolutely LOVE it. I love to plan it, prep it, cook it, and eat it! I brined a bird Eric fried one and I made the traditional fixings! It was pretty yummy if I do say so myself ;)
My sweet little angel of a baby slept through the whole meal!

Dessert: Dutch Apple Pie, Pumpkin Roll, Banana Creme Pie, and Pumpkin

Daddy and 2 of 3
 Isaac wasn't feeling great and wanted to stay, "cozy in his jams." Poor guy ended the night with a fever.
My cute little Turkey!


It was a very relaxing and low key day. Some tender moments and a few tears in the shower but other than that, everything went smoothly and the day was spent with some of my most favorite people in the whole wide world. We are so thankful for our many blessings. Thankful for the amazing influences we have had and continue to have in our lives. So thankful for our 3 beautiful children. And so very very thankful for the knowledge of eternal families. We love you sweet Atticus, you mean the world to us and we miss you dearly.

***
Thanksgiving 2010

His "Warrior" face! I really REALLY love this boy.

Thanksgiving 2011
I love his "too cool for school" face in the upper right picture. Such a little man.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Your meal WAS delicious because I ate it so it I know!!! My family loved being there and kept talking about how great everything was. Seriously! You're amazing. I love the turkeys you made the girls. They brought one to show me. We love you guys so much! Thanks for being our family. Love you times a gazillion!

Anonymous said...

Cindy, You are such a beautiful person. I love reading your posts and seeing all your precious pictures. Sharing your thoughts, your memories, your challenges and growth inspires others. Thank you. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. Big hugs! Xo Sherry Howard