Monday, October 28, 2013

Stacie Eldridge Photography...

I.. Am.. In.. LOVE..









Monday October 21st...
The Arboretum with friends
Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and when I miss Utah the most. Texas doesn't get much "fall" color. So... we like to go the arboretum as much as possible come fall, to get my fall color fill!

My wild child.


I love how he made himself right at home on the pumpkins!

How miss Izzy-Bizzy spent the morning!

We got lucky and were there when KinderMusic was doing a free program. Isaac joined right in. Singing. Dancing. "Planting." I absolutely loved watching him. He had SO much fun.

He's got some killer moves!

Marching with maracas! 

Becoming "butterflies" and flapping their wings!

 Isaac and Collin... Cute boys.

Tuesday October 22nd...
Preschool
He seriously keeps me hopping. This is what I found this stinker doing before preschool. He decided he didn't like the shoes I put on him and got creative on how to get to the ones HE thought were appropriate (flip-flops)...

He also decided to put on Isabel's pumpkin hat!

New World Day School has a little Pumpkin Patch right next to them and his class got to go! He was so excited and very proud that his pumpkin had his name on the bottom! It was the first thing he told me when he got home!
5 weeks old...
 My sweet chubby cheeked baby girl!
Even in her sleep she's dainty!

Helping me wash the dishes!

4 comments:

L3 said...

Isabel's cheeks look divinely kissable. I also think she looks a lot like Atticus!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos! The Arboretum sounds like it was wonderful! So glad to know that you are building some happy memories this fall season. Having those "in the bank" will surely be helpful when you have sad times missing Atticus. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

Tiffani said...

Oh my goodness. These pictures of Isabel are sooooo beautiful! I just love her.

Stamp With Linz said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS! I need to squeeze her. I'm not coming to Dallas for a while- so you need to come to Houston. You've got nothing else going on, right? ;) Love her!! Awesome pictures.