Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sunnyvale Fire Department



Isaac and I made a little 8x8 album for the Sunnyvale Fire Department and took it to them tonight. 
Just a few of the pages...





These AMAZING men and woman have truly blessed our lives!!


WE LOVE YOU SUNNYVALE FIREFIGHTERS and EMT's

4 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

I love what they did for Atticus! True hero's!! How sweet of you to make an album for them. You are pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

Im from New York where everyone is rude( mostly) , in a rush all the time and doesnt have " time" to get to know their neighbors. Its people like you and your fire dept. that put the faith back in me that there are still good people in this world:-)

Forshee Family said...

What an amazing night. I love that award and the love shown to you and your family!

Leah said...

Look at you GO!!! Watch our Martha Stew...Cindy romped any photo album EVER. Love it. Like LOVE it. I love the relationship you have with the Fire Dept and the amazing town you have. It makes my heart happy.
What a thoughtful gift, Cindy.