... then your face will surely show it..."
He is one HAPPY kid!
Handsome for church
Balloon love!
"Singing in the rain!"!
Showing me he got dirty...
How could you not be happy waking up to this sweet cozy face?
He is obsessed with Atticus' baseball helmet
Enjoying "winter"
Mr. Fix-it
Cheese!!

Helping the concrete crew get ready to lay cement!
Batter up...
He loves his "motorcycle" jams and feels super cool in them. Its hilarious to watch him prance around struttin' his stuff wearing his stretchy pant pajamas!
He's getting to be such a big boy. It cannot believe he's almost TWO. He has been obsessed with Atticus' baseball helmet, ball and glove. We play "catch" a lot!
So heres' according to Isaac...
1. (I was wearing a shirt that had sparkles on it) "Mommy's a pretty princess!"
2. When he sees the chalk pastel drawing of Atticus playing baseball he say's, "Go Atticus Go!"
3. After a bath and I comb his hair, he rubs in hand in it and says, "Soooo handsome!"
4. Just like big brother is obsessed with balloons. We blew a ton up the other day and and picked it up and very dramatically says, "I LOVE you balloon!"
5. He, on his own, and quite frequently, says, "I love you mommy!" I love it.
6. We were at a friends birthday party and they got party bags, for the rest of the party he kept saying, "where's my diaper bag mom?"
7. My phone was under the table. Isaac crawled under to get it and said, "Peekaboo Atti!" We obviously look at a lot of pictures and watch a lot of videos of Atticus. Isaac has some of them memorized.
8. Has transitioned from, "hold you mommy" to "Mommy, hold me!" (kinda sad moment, he's getting too big)
9. We drove past In-n-Out burger and he excitedly yelled, "MEAT!"
10. Wherever he's sitting, he'll pat the space next to him and will say, "lap" for us to sit by him.
11. He love love loves his little kitty and puppies, sleeps with them, eats with them...
12. "Watch this mom"
13. "Look mom... silly!"
14. He his a name boy. All he has to do is hear someones name once and he will remember it forever. And the way he pronounces them is so stinkin' cute. He pronounces each and every syllables. My favorite is "Hi Jo-ce-lyn!"
15. He has this way of demanding attention but in a cute way... most of the time.
16. "Hi Mommy!" over and over :0
17. He loves stories and songs and treats
18. "Look mom... runnin'"
19. "Yess!" while making a fist!
Isaac is such a sweet boy. I tell Eric all the time, "He is not the cutest thing?" We just love our chunk-a-monka and are so grateful for the happiness he brings our family. I've said this before and I'll say is again, this kid is our earthly angel and we sure love him.
15. He has this way of demanding attention but in a cute way... most of the time.
16. "Hi Mommy!" over and over :0
17. He loves stories and songs and treats
18. "Look mom... runnin'"
19. "Yess!" while making a fist!
Isaac is such a sweet boy. I tell Eric all the time, "He is not the cutest thing?" We just love our chunk-a-monka and are so grateful for the happiness he brings our family. I've said this before and I'll say is again, this kid is our earthly angel and we sure love him.














5 comments:
I love your list! Isaac makes me happy too - through your great stories and pictures. I am so happy that he makes you happy - you so richly deserve any moments of happiness you can seize and enjoy here and there! You are such a loving Mom - it has become part of your boys and who they are. You said you were good at "faking it" sometimes - obviously you have done a really great job of keeping life really normal for Isaac through everything - another tremendous tribute to you, Eric, and your amazing families and friends! We won't stop praying for all of you anytime soon. :)
love that you are writing all his sayings down! Thank you for sharing!
Isaac is such a cutie! He seems like a sweet boy. The age he is at is so fun. -Erin
He really is darling!
A-DOR-A-BLE! I think you are such a fantastic mom and know your kiddos so well! That little Isaac sounds like a charmer!
Post a Comment