Uncle Dustin flew in last Thursday and Atticus was so excited. We all were! I am so blessed to have such good relationships with my in laws! Plus... I knew Id be able to unpack much faster having a 24 hour playmate for Atticus! He seriously was such a huge help. Friday I totally napped with Isaac and when I woke up TWO HOURS later, He was up with BOTH kids feeding them lunch and unloading the dishwasher.
Eating hot dogs in the "Tree House!"
Look closely, Atticus had his hand resting on Dusting the entire time they watched a show.

Light Saber Madness...
Light Saber Madness...
Why have one when you can have three?
I'm not sure who loves the light sabers more. Atticus and Isaac or Eric and Dustin!
Water fun!
Monday afternoon we went to Celebration Station. It's pretty cool; a group of theme parks are kind of associated with Make-a-Wish and GKTW so our family gets in free for one year. We did the bumper boats, speedways cars, batting cages... It was really fun.
TUESDAY...
We went to preschool! Mrs. Cherry does an amazing unit on Monarch butterflies so Atticus and I (Chunk and Uncle Dustin too) stopped by! Atticus stayed in the background in the beginning then warmed right up. His preschool friends were so excited to see him!
Tuesday afternoon we had some CRAZY weather. A Tornado was in the DFW area. It was supposed to hit Sunnyvale (where we live) but thankfully it turned. Unless you have witnessed a Tornado or been a part of a Tornado warning, you can't really appreciate how scary but cool it is. The sky turns almost a blinding neon white. In fact all the outside colors do. We had HUGE hail. Thankfully no damage. My hubby and Dustin were going nuts. They love weather stuff. I always tease Eric that he missed his calling in life-- Instead of an attorney he was supposed to be a weather man :). The kids however were going nuts in another way. It scared the heck out of them. Eric actually saw the tornado that hit Forney. I pray for those family's affected. I cannot imagine.











1 comment:
So glad he got to go up to school and have fun with his friends! Noah came home and told me all about. He was super-excited to see Atticus! Love Y'all!
Post a Comment