For those interested in joining us... Eric and I are starting a fast tonight on behalf of our sweet Atticus. For those who are not familiar with our religion, fasting is going without food or water for 2 consecutive meals. We believe that fasting combined with sincere prayer can strengthen us spiritually, bring us closer to God, and help us prepare ourselves and others to receive His blessings. We are fasting for Atticus to respond to the treatment as much as possible so that he can get back to his sports loving self. We are fasting for our time with him to be a happy time and as long as possible. We are fasting that when the tumor starts to grow again that his journey back to our loving Heavenly Father will be as pain free and quick as possible. Thank you for your love and support! We will be forever grateful. XOXO, Eric & Cindy
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Of course we will fast with you guys!
I would be honored to fast for your family tomorrow. We are praying so hard for you guys!
We too will be fasting and praying along with you for Atti. Love you guys.
We are 9 hours ahead of you and had already made that decision! We will look forward to the news that the radiation is doing its job and that Atti can be his adorable four year old self.
Please remember that we will love you, pray for you and will walk with you every step of the way. In Lebanon people frequently tell us...I love you too much! Eric, Cindy, Atticus and Isaac we love you too much!!!
Found your blog through the Hales. We will fast for Atticus today. Thank you for sharing your story with us all. I am so impressed with your strength.
The Bjorkmans
Fasting along with you today.
xoxoxo
Angie
I had someone come up to me at church and say, "we are fasting for your friends, they are in my sisters ward." It was so amazing to know that so many people everywhere are all pulling and praying for you and your sweet family. I pray and fast for those things you posted about too. Oh I love you all.
Just broke our fast. Thank you for asking us to be a part of it with you.
Hi Hansens
We are the Adams of Auburn, WA. We found out about your sweet Atticus from the amazing Huish Family. Our daughter, Mara, had DIPG also. It's been 3 1/2 years since she passed away. Those of us in our family old enough to fast, did so for you guys today. I know you don't know us, but we are praying anyway and sending you our love.
We continue to write on Mara's website- maraadams.com if you're interested in reading her story.
If you guys would like to communicate with us, we would be honored. Feel free to contact via email (heather.bair.adams@gmail.com).
We love your little guy already!
the Adams Family
Fasted for Atticus today. Thank you for letting us be a part of it.
Post a Comment