I know Im a footprint handprint craft nerd... but I don't care! Here are my cute Christmas "trees!"
ATTICUS
(the red toes are his "jewelry-ments...)
CHUNK
Santa visited Atticus' preschool! I was SHOCKED that he actually sat on his lap. Every time I would ask him if he wanted to go see Santa he would firmly say NO! He really hopes Santa brings him a hot wheel race track!
Sweet picture...
Funny things Atticus has said...
*I was getting him ready for the tub, so he was nudy booty, and said he had cute buns he replied, "There not just buns mom. There hot dog buns!"
*We talk a lot about the toys Santa makes at his work shop. When I said, "Santa makes all kinds of toys bud." HE said, "No, the elves make the toys and Santa says, 'Good job! Good job'!"
*I was nursing Isaac, when he tip-toes in and whispers, "Psst! Mom! I got married one time. To a girlfriend. I've got rings in here (pats his jean pocket)!"
*I don't remember what exactly he was doing but he said, "I am loving my stuff!"
*Sings Christmas songs all the time. It is THE SWEETEST THING. He sings 'Silent Night' the most.
Cute thinks Chunk has done...
*You say, "Chunk, wiggle wiggle!" And he will shake his body!
*Is starting to scoot around more
*Gives kisses
*Has dimples(cheek and chin... when he smiles or cries)
*Is now 24.6 lbs and in the 95% (I LOVE my chunky baby)
*Has 8 teeth- four top. four bottom.
Love, Cindy
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Christmas foot prints...
at
9:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment