Friday, July 22, 2011

It's all about the boys...

Isaac... we just LOVE this baby. He has started making a "roar" sound and it's the cutest thing.. I absolutely love waking up to him. The second he sees you he gets the BIGGEST grin on his face and kicks his legs and waves his arms. He loves to chew on baby rings. He loves to eat my face, (he like attacks me). And he has the cutest quiet laugh when you tickle his tummy.

Mr. Atticus. As usual has been saying some funny stuff...

1- "Mom, I need chick hicks, dinoco the king, piston cup lightning, blah blah blah!" OR "Mom, I think you can just look for it yourself, blah blah blah."

2- (getting ready to do an art project) "Come on babe. Lets do it." (then precedes to swat my booty as he walks past me)

3- Holding Isaac yells to me "Mom! Hurry! Get this chunker."

He is a huge fan of his googles! Swimming lessons ended on the 15th, a very sad day for us. Atticus is a FISH. He always had the BIGGEST grin on his face before each and every turn. He LOVED it. Miss Carol truly is amazing. At the end of the last lesson, each child got a "Super Swimmer" certificate and a water gun! We will definitely see Miss Carol again next summer. **I have tried and tried but for some reason I cannot get the video's to upload. I'll keep trying**
Popsicles and the Fish girls- our Texas "cousins" Backyard fun... itis so stinkin' hot here. Thankfully our we have shade in early evening to play in our "pool." Undies are totally acceptable in the privacy of your own yard... Atticus assured me, "Don't worry mom. Im still modest. No one can see me!" Swimming at our community pool. We didn't stay long, poor Isaac was sweating to death.
Posted by Picasa
More swimming... Atticus' confidence scares us. He jumped in and although he swam for a bit, Eric had to swim and swim FAST to get him. We had a little talk after that:)
Atticus naps most days, but on occasion he stays awake. This particular day he didn't nap so he had "quiet" time until he fell asleep in his doorway!!

Isaac got a taste of rice cereal Sunday the 17th. He's not a fan.

**Again, I have a video but it won't upload**
He didn't like squash either. These pictures crack me up. I want to squeeze him every second of every day. The middle picture is a total HANSEN BOY picture. The Hansen boys (meaning Eric and his brothers) love to make fat faces in pictures. It's awesome!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my heck. The middle picture of Issac with the baby food is hilarious. What a hoot. Love Atticus in his undies in the pool. Love the grin on his face with the popsicle. What cute and sweet boys you have, my friend. Love them. Yay for Texas cousins. xoxo

Stacie Trevino said...

There is only one boy in this whole world that I think is as funny as Jay and that is Atticus Eric. His quotes make me laugh so hard. And Isaac is the cutest dhunk ever. Seriously. And that face he made, I have seen that exact expression on his father!