HaPpY 4th of JuLy
The Boy... both darn cute! He was so excited to decorate his bike. The "jingle bells" were his favorite part. Hooray for our awesome new ward and their 4th of July parade and pancake breakfast!
We had the Hale's Hunley's and Swapp's over for a 4th of July/ house warming BBQ. It was a lot of fun. Eric tried our his new grill and smoked ribs. I made Rosemary chicken kabobs and yummy sides. We ate talked and played!
SWIMMING LESSONSWe heard about Miss Carol from friends in our new ward. Word has it, she is amazing and has been nicknamed the "water whisperer."
This is the awesome sign that greeted us! I love Texas.
Last Saturday was the first time I mowed the lawn in my entire life! It was a surprise for Eric. He has been really busy at work. He was shocked to say the least! He told me (in a lovingly way) that he was surprised I could start it. My responce, "I read the stupid manual!" It took me way too long and didn't look very pretty but I did it!!










1 comment:
Way to go! :) Next thing you know you'll have your own lawn care company! :)
"Girls Kick Grass"...I can see it now! ;) hahah, I'm hilarious.
The new house looks great!
Post a Comment