The last month or so of our life... Labor Day... our last BBQ with our amazing friends! Don't ask me why Atticus insisted on wearing a life jacket..
Packing... I would pack and tape then Atticus would "lable" the boxes!
Papa Jim and Grandma Shawna came to visit us June 1-6th! Papa Jim and Atticus are buds...
(notice his "artwork" Atticus got a little carried away "labeling" boxes- with a permanent marker!)
Fort Worth Stockyards & the Love Shack for their "dirty bird" burgers!
Eric's parents flew in Saturday night for Isaac's blessing and to help us move. This was the first time Grandpa and Isaac met... Isaac was a BIG fan.
Isaac's Blessing- June 5th. Shawna bought him the most precious outfit! I LOVED it and he looked SO SWEET in it. Eric gave Issac a wonderful blessing that had us all in tears and Isaac was his perfect little self and perfect the entire time!
FAMILY OF FOUR...
The Grandparents in attendance...(we missed you Grandma Lori!)
It was such a good day! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends! Thank you to all those who participated in Isaac's special day! XOXOXO
BUDDIES... Atticus was telling him a story.
THE MOVE... We would have been up a creek without Eric's parents. They saved us. We were still packing while the movers were loading the truck. Lance helped Eric break things down. Becky helped me pack and clean. And both Lance and Becky were right there when either of the kids needed something. I would have been a total basket case without them. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU TWO!
MOVING IN...
Our overworked and underpaid moving crew... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Excited and Tired
...HOME SWEET HOME....
The Inside... I have a lot of decorating to do, but that will come! We are so happy in our new house and absolutely love it. Space is a beautiful thing. A garage is a beautiful thing. A yard... BEAUTIFUL THING! We are a rear entry and eventually want to fence the entire yard (only the left side is fenced) and get an electric gate. I got a bid for it the other day- $14,300. No joke! So obviously it won't be for awhile.
(I put the picture of the fridge in because we saved $1,300 big ones on it. Eric is the KING of finding the right thing at the right time).
We purchased a new couch new rugs a kitchen table and bar stools and that pretty much took up our "furniture" account. So we'll have lots of empty space and that's a-ok with me! Atticus is in heaven running around like a crazy man!
Eric's first Saturday working in his very own yard! Thanks for the Lawn Equipment Lance & Becky!
THIS is the only thing we don't love... SPIDERS and a bunch of other NASTY bugs. We found one in our shower the day before we moved in. Terminix came out approximately 48 hours later!! Atticus thinks some of the bugs are pretty cool and (gag) picks a few of them up. I HATE bugs. HATE.
(he's not tall enough to reach the light switches so he as become very creative and makes towers with diapers, baskets, pillows.. you name it he's tried it)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures. LOVE.
Our chuncky monkey... ISAAC'S 4 MONTH STATS
Weight 16.6lbs (71%)
Height 25" (45%)
Head 40.6cm (22%)
My 29th birthday! We went to Bahama Bucks and had a Jamacan Punch Bahama Rama Mama! The yummiest thing ever!
**Uncle Dustin... Im not sure if I love you or despise you for buying Atticus his BYU shirt. He wants to wear it EVERY DAY!! He sings the BYU fight song all. the. time.**
And THAT is what we have been up to for the last month or so. Exhausting right?!!


























7 comments:
Cindy, Wow you are wonder woman. I can't believe all you accomplish and still blog about it. I love your blog. I miss you and can't wait to hug baby Isaac. Atticus is getting so big. You have beautiful boys. I am so happy you are in your new house. Love you.
Susie
well holy moly! I love your new home! you guys have been busy busy busy! your sweet little boys are so adorable. what a great family you guys are. we sure do miss each one of you. you'll have to tell me where you found your rugs..i have been searching for some for our new house. love the update!
The house looks awesome! I love your new couch and area rug. I am with you on the bugs - ughh!! - but at least you are surrounded by a bunch of cute boys to help you stomp on them. Speaking of cute boys - Isaac is adorable! I think he looks a LOT like Eric and that Atti looks more like you...
Congrats on your new place! It must be so nice to be getting all settled in!
This is Dustin I love that Atticus is becoming a true blue fan when we come in September we will have more gear for him you gotta train them young.
Congrats on the new baby! I am so behind. Your house is amazing! I can't believe how big atticus is. WE have the exact same problem with Logan and his BYU shirt that his grandmas gave him, so funny! Glad you are all doing well!
House is beautiful, Happy Birthday, Congrats on Issacs blessing, and just a full on way to go Cindy. You're wonderful!!!
Your house is so beautiful! I am SO jealous of your landscaping. It is the icing on the cake. Jay just told me he misses Atticus and it's not fair that he's never been to Texas. I told him I will show him pictures of when I took him to texas, but I think we better start saving up for round two. My kids need to see those big old stars at night deep in the heart of Texas!!
Post a Comment