Update on Mr. Isaac... He is getting more verbal and kicks and wiggles and moves his arms around much much more. He has really found his hands and loves playing with them eating them and doing what we call "POWER" punching one arm in the air! He sleeps 10-11 hours straight each night and takes 3 or 4 naps during the day. He has the most irresistible smile. Isaac loves to watch Atticus but still enjoys and little space from him! We are just happy as can be with this little man. He is taking His Biotin pretty good. Last week he took the one ounce bottle horribly but this week he has done a little better. They will recheck him at four months to see if his levels have improved any. Fingers crossed!!
The BOYS. Atticus asks every day, "Did I hold Isaac today?" and if he hasn't he says, "Oh! Weeeell, I better hold him then!"
Mr. Isaac and the tub. Isaac loves the tub. He kicks his chubby little legs and waves his arms. We have very good conversations- it's a special one on one time together and I love it. The lower right picture is his "Power" arm!
March and Aprils "beautiful artwork" Mrs. Gavaghan told me that Atticus gets very focused on his artwork and is very precise about where he puts things! AtticusAtticusAtticus- I just love you and your particular ways!
Atticus picked this outfit himself and was quite proud! Handsome man.
One of the many reasons I cannot wait to get into the house... a BACKYARD. He loves to dig in the dirt so we improvise!
Washing his bike and cars. It is amazing to me how quickly boys can get dirty. Look closely at his face. It's filthy and he couldn't care less!
Update on Mr. Atticus and the great things he say's...
"I have a question to tell you..." "Will you please kindly...." "Are you FOR REAL?" "Are you SHOCKED mom?" "It's BIG. Like compelious big!" (no idea where that word came from but he loves to say it) "Uhhh, maybe we should get a good idea!" "Mom look! Im gettin' my groove on!" -Stacie asked Atticus where he was born... "In a stable!" -Eric was telling a story about someone at work being pain and Atticus was very in to the story so when Eric said (teasingly- he didn't really say this) to 'stop doing that' Atticus said, "NO DAD! YOU NEED TO SAY IT MEANER!" -Everthing is all year. "Mom but I want to stay at the park all year!" -He has been saying really good prayers lately and always is grateful for Jesus and his primary class. The other night he said, "And grateful that mommy and daddy put me in time out (very long pause) when I talk a little bit feisty!" He is also very particular about blessing the food. It's not just thank you for the food but, "grateful for white rice and broccoli and the chicken that I don't like." I LOVE LOVE LOVE the things that come out of this kids mouth...



3 comments:
Cindy, I love reading about you and your cute boys. Keep up the great blogging. You are such a darling mom!
Love you, Susie
Cindy, I love LOVE the things that come out of Atti's mouth. Jay is always asking me what is so funny because I laugh so hard. And that little Isaac...forget when he's asleep!!!! He is so stinking cute and PERFECT wide awake! I love you and your boy (all 3 of them) and am really missing you today. Just come over.
Jay just told me that he really misses Atticus. We are going to start a Texas fund and put all our pennies in it.
Post a Comment