Sunday, May 22, 2011

this week...

Atticus' last day of preschool. He picked out the flowers for Mrs. Gavaghan himself (blue.. his favorite color). His school was having a water party for their last day and he was beyond excited.
His last picture with Mrs. Gavaghan and his class giving their last group hug.

Mr. Isaac....

...loves his jungle gym. He holds on to that poor bird with a death grip! HOUSE UPDATE...It's done! Our final walk through is Tuesday at 10am and we close May 31st at 11am. Painters (yes we are having our brand new house re-painted- long story) come June 1st and the moving truck comes June 7th! My boys... Atticus testing out the carpet... Isaac testing out the carpet... consensus... carpet is good!!

4 comments:

Rob and Mercedi said...

That is amazing! I am SO happy and jealous, but more happy than jealous. I can't wait to see your house!!
I love your boys! Iassac is such a cutie pie!

Workmans said...

Atticus is such a big boy! Graduating preschool is quite the honor. How cute. Your house looks great! Hope you guys are doing well. We need to meet in Waco one of these days!!

Workmans said...

p.s. Isaac is one cute little dude! I want to kiss those cheeks!!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Your boys are both adorable and look more and more like brothers each time you post pictures! You're house looks AMAZING!!!! I can't wait to be invited to come and see it in person. ;)