HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...How could I not be happy waking up to these two cute faces! I'm one lucky momma!
Eric and Atticus made Crepe's for breakfast- so so good! We went to church(Atticus would NOT sing in sacrament) and had a very yummy dinner with the Swapp fam made by Eric and Aaron. It was a very nice Mother's Day.
On friday Atticus' preschool class had a "Mothers Day Tea." It was the cutest thing in the whole wide world. Each mom waited outside the classroom for their child to escort them to the table which was decorated with their Mother's day crafts. Then w/Mrs. Gavaghans help, fixed our plates of food and strawberry lemonade and served it to us... then fixed their own plate!
The kids mad us a beautiful boquet of flowers, a corsage, bag of potpouri, a special card, and a picture frame. I totally got teary. Atticus was so excited to show me his "beautiful artwork!"
The corsage...
Me and my sweet Atticus...
Mr. Isaac... our happy chunky man! By the way, Isaac is sleeping TEN straight hours a night! I LOVE this baby. LOVE LOVE LOVE! AND... Atticus has even slept through then night the last couple of nights. Sleep is a wonderful thing.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Happy Mother's Day
at
9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So sweet! Happy Mother's Day hun!
Post a Comment