. . . Introducing . . . ISAAC HINCKLEY HANSEN
7 lbs 1 oz and 19.5 inches
February 10, 2011
Born at 1:01 pm
He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. He looks sooo much like Atticus. He came out with a lot of hair (although not as much as Atticus) and it's almost the exact color that Atticus' was. We are so happy. It was a perfect labor and delivery. So much better the 2nd time around. I pushed for 7- SEVEN minutes. He is just the sweetest little peanut.
Daddy and Baby (we didn't name him until last night). The baby held Eric's finger-I wish I could have gotten a picture of Eric's face. He was truly glowing with happiness. My hubby's got one heck of a smile when he see's his new babies.
Just minutes old. It was amazing. Instant love. Instant happiness. Instant mom of two!
BIG BROTHER Atticus, smiling from a distance at his new baby brother! When he saw him for the first time he got the biggest grin on his face. Isaac was in the nursery when Atticus got there and I told him that brother wasn't in my tummy anymore he smiled and excitedly said, "Mom, you can run with me now!"
My sweet baby.. His hair is a little "fluffier" than this but he has hat hair.
When they (Eric and Atticus) were leaving I heard Atticus tell Eric, "Dad, my brother is here!" I cried happy mom tears . . . . . I LOVE MY 3 BOYSGoing home...




21 comments:
Precious, precious baby boy...Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys and you look beautiful!
He is sooooo handsome Cindy! I am so happy for you guys! It is so much fun with two! You look beautiful in the pictures... and your haircut is adorable!!! Can't wait to meet the new bundle!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS, Boys are great!
Congrats Cind and Eric. You are going to have so much fun with 2 kids. I absolutely love it. Love the name and just can't get over all the hair your babies have. Good luck with everything...i'm so excited to see the progress on your house. I bet you are so excited for that!
hey I just left you a message on facebook!!! Congrats!!! I love my lil boy so much. Canyon is 11 weeks old and getting bigger every day. having 2 is a whole different game!! im sure u will be fine! U looked phenominal in your delivery pics I looked like I was hit by a mac truck!!!! congrats again
BTW I JUST LEFT THAT MESSAGE
STEPHANIE CABRERA
HOORAY for cousin #2! We are SO excited for your cute fam! Emmie keeps calling him "my baby" and she wanted to hide because she thought her new cuz was coming over and she wanted to surprise him. Haha. We can't wait to meet him and we're so glad he's here and healthy and high fives for a great delivery! Atticus is going to LOVE having a sib to play with and you and Eric are going to LOVE watching them! It's the best!
Congrats!
xoxo
congrats!! I hope all is going well and you are loving every minute of it!
Congrats Hansen's! It really sounded like having the second was nothing! 7 min? wow! you go girl! maybe the next one will come in 5! ;-) lol.
He is so adorable. I wish I were there to see him and you in person (you look amazing for just giving birth!Love your haircut!). Can't wait to see more pics of that cutie patootie! ATti is going to be the best big brother!
Oh Cindy, congratulations!! We are so excited and happy for you guys and I'm so glad to hear that Isaac's delivery went so smoothly! I don't know how I missed all these blog updates, but congrats also on the new house, too! So many wonderful things to look forward to.
Congratulations to the Hansen Family! Got yourself another cutie. Cindy you look amazing. So happy for you guys!
I LOVE HIM! Congrats! You look too beautiful to have just had a baby! I can't wait to meet him! Love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS Cindy and family!! Isn't it so great to have your body back? :) I LOVE his name by the way! :) I think we've used that one too!
Congratulations! He looks adorable!
Oh Cindy!!!! Issac is beautiful!!! I love all of his hair. He totally looks like infant Atticus. Congratulatios. You're going to be amazing with two. Lots of love! Oh and I'm so glad your labor was better this time!! Hip Hip Hooray!
sooooooooooo happy for you & you look amazing! xoxoxo Love ya tons!
Congrats! He is adorable! Isaac is such a cute name...reminds me of us when we named Cooper we couldn't find the right name until he was born. Sometimes you know what their name should be once you see your sweet babies! 7 minutes!!! Lucky girl, you look fabulous. Boys are defintely fun and two is even more exciting! Good luck with your house, how fun you are building!
What a beautiful baby I adore him.
Congratulations!! I can't believe how much he looks like Atticus... I thought it WAS Atticus when I saw that collage! Anyway, I love his name, and Hinckley is my mom's maiden name- do you have Hinckleys in your family, too? Maybe we're related :) lol
Isaac is adorable and so is his big brother. Your house is amazing. Do you need a housekeeper? What am I saying. I need one. I'm very happy for you and I'm sure you are getting just what you deserve.
Post a Comment