Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dogs tails...

Baby 2 is a
. . BOY. . We couldn't be happier!
Atticus REALLY wanted a brother and I have to say, Eric and I are pretty darn excited too. It's funny, when we found out Atticus was a boy I was terrified. And now, having one boy and one boy on the way... I couldn't imagine it any other way.
We brought Atticus to the appointment and as we explained to him that that was the baby inside mommy's tummy he properly informed us that it was not a baby but a dolphin!
*Later tonight I was upstairs when Atticus comes running up and begins to tell me all of the things his BROTHER likes and doesn't like! I am SO SO SOOO excited for them to be little buddies.*
What he is most excited for is that "Daddy Mommy Atticus & brother are going to ride a whale?" I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff...
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

oh Cind we are so excited for you and really excited to see all the trouble our nephews get into cause you know it will be crazy having 4 boys around the same age. CONGRATS...LOVE IT!!!!

wurtz said...

Congratulations! I love having my boys one right after the other, they are so fun. So excited for you guys!

Christian and Melissa said...

Oh! There's so many reasons to be so excited!
1. Adorable polo rompers
2. Best buddies
3. Reusing clothes
These were the reason for my tears when we found out my second was a girl. You're living my dream! Congrats!

Gunnell Family said...

Yeah for boys!

jq said...

Congrats. That's so exciting!

Jake and Nicole said...

Congrats! SO exciting!!!

Chet and Korryn said...

Congratulations!! You will have so much fun watching them play together. I love having the two boys. They are the best of friends (most of the time). We have been really nervous to have a girl join our family. WE love you lots! Wish we got to see you more often.

Stef said...

Congrats Cind! I really wanted another boy!! I love love my little Bailey, but have to agree boys are great!

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

Wahoooooooooo! We couldn't be happier for you guys! What an exciting time... I am so glad that I will get to be here to witness it! I am so glad we have become so close and that our boys will be close in age! Yay for baby boys!!!!

Leah said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOexcited for you guys. I wish i could have been there when they told you it was a boy. Of course, Atticus already knew. I love it. Congrats again!