"Go ahead mom. You can do it."
"Im sorry. It was an accident."
"That'd be great mom."
"Mom this is my favorite."
From time out... "Mooooom, Im ready to talk niiiiiice."
Eric and Atticus were playing Doctor and as Atticus was giving Eric a "shot" he said, "Just relax dad. Just relax."
I came home from grocery shopping and he ran up to hug me and said, "Mom I missed you so much!"
Convo #1
(Finishing lunch and getting ready for naptime)
Atticus: Mom, what that bird says?
Me: The little bird is saying "Squaak, time for a nap. Squaak, time for a nap."
Atticus: No. No. the little birds says "time for movie!"
I busted up laughing.
Convo #2
(We were going outside and I wanted Atticus to put on his jacket)
Me: Here buddy, lets get your jacket.
Atticus: Mom, I don't need a jacket. It's BEAUTIFUL day (throwing his arms up in the air)!
Convo #3
We were driving to church and I was telling Eric that I was a little home-sick and was missing being by family... Atticus said, "Your not sick mom. Your happy!"
2 comments:
Love it. Too CUTE!
That boy!!!!! I love him. He is so funny!!!! I need to see you both. It's been far too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment