Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Atticus loves to take the lids off things (containers, cups, pens, chapstick--I have to hide my lip stuff) then line up the lid and the item
I have to say I'm pretty lucky with the "eater" Atticus is. He doesn't have a big appetite but he does eat a variety of things. Especially veggies. Green veggies... broccoli, cucumbers, asparagus. The last month or so he has taken a liking to grape tomatoes but will only eat the top half. Don't ask me why. Which means I'm left with a lot of this... a whole bunch of tomatoe's with the top bitten off!

Atticus and the vacuum. At first when it would suck in his shirt or hand it made him nervous and he would run and cling to my leg then he realized how much fun it was and he was entertained for a VERY long time!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jim said...

gosh, he sure is getting big. I love the tomato story, it is too cute. My little sister to this day won't eat crust on her bread! Thanks for the post

Janadt.Huggins said...

He is so stink'in adorable. Elliot likes the suction of the vacuum too. I have a feeling that Elliot would eat the bottom of those tomatoes for Atticus. Making them the perfect pair. Oh, and we miss you guys. Hope we can get together soon.

Leah said...

Love the pens and lids. Love the tops off the tomatoes. Man he is one funny kid!

Stacie Trevino said...

Send me that pic of Atticus and the bunny RIGHT NOW!!! Are you freaking kidding me?! And I might need the one where the vaccum is sucking his face too!! Love him, love you, miss you all even Eric:)