When we told Atticus that Santa had come he said, "What?! Presents?! Treats?!" Then told (really yelled) all his aunts and uncles that "Santa is here!" It was a really fun Christmas. Way to many presents and waaaay to much food!
Santa paid Eric and me a visit too! Eric got new Iomic golf grips and I got my very own Cricut Expression!! Christmas brunch at Grandpa and Grandma Romera's. More fun with cousin's and more food! We had "Christmas" with Grandma Lori and my siblings last Sunday... unfortunately shortly after we got to my moms I felt like I was going to pass out and proceeded to throw up about 5 times and stayed in her bed the entire time so no pictures. Aside from that everyone had a great time. Kennedy read a Christmas story they had our gift exchange and of course, ate ate and ate! **HUGE apology to my mom, sister, brother-in-law, nephew, neice, and brother. I got them all sick** I feel REALLY REALLY bad.Sunday, December 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Merry Christmas Hansen's! Looks like Santa was good to you. Sorry you were sick, no fun! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment