Friday, October 30, 2009

Our time in TEXAS

I packed for two weeks. Expected three. We stayed for a solid month. Seriously. As soon as we got to Waco and turned down Steamboat Circle (the street the Workman's live on) Atticus got the biggest smile on his face... then we saw Parker's cute face looking out the window and the little boys went crazy. Parker Atticus and Talmage played and played and played. And for two solid weeks Taylor and I chatted, laughed, cooked, sewed, and refereed! The older boys got to play too before Eric went to work in the Big-D. BUDDIES (Im sure they will all be grateful for the tub shot later in life!) BLOW-UP MATTRESS FUN PLAYING WHILE WE SHOPPED THE CAMERON PARK ZOO PUMPKIN PATCH... Tractor ride The Daddy's having the time of their life on the tractor ride He can't just play in the dirt. He has to ROLL in the dirt. Fearless The cow ride.Atticus insisted on going by himself. Im pretty sure he liked it. He didn't smile but didn't cry either. I took a video of it and you can hear him say "whooooa, whooooa" over and over again. DUTCH OVEN. Eric would come down to Waco on the weekends and we lived it up. Chad had the great idea to dutch oven! Who doesn't love a 3,000 calorie meal at 9pm?! It was sooooo good. Our yummy desert FUN WITH ARE WACO FRIENDS AT THE ZOO AND MUSEUM Kids are so stinkin' smart. I knew Atticus loved his friends but I didn't think he would "miss" them. He was so little. While in Utah I was blog hopping and Atticus came to sit on my lap, saw his friends and said, "Come over. Ball-pit. Come over kids." He cried when I told them they were too far away so it's a good thing we were able to see them again. And sooner than I thought! FISH FAMILY We got to spend a few days with the Fish family in their NEW HOUSE (it is so cute). Atticus loved being around his "girls."

No comments: