Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For Baby Julia

My dear friend Leah is having her fourth princess and is moving this Saturday. We had a going away party/celebration of soon to appear Baby Julia tonight and had a great time. Jana and I were in charge of the diaper cake and we did a fine job- if I do say so myself! Atticus and "Aunty Leah." He absolutely adores her. As Atticus and I were walking in to the party(Leah- already inside) he saw her, ran up to her and hugged her legs! We love you Leah, and Claire and Hallie and Audrey and soon to be Julia (and I suppose you too Zeb). You will be GREATLY missed. Atticus was in dog heaven tonight. The Jacobson's have two dogs and they definitely had Atti's attention. Here he is climbing the fence to get a closer look. When did he become a little boy?!

7 comments:

Leah said...

That diaper cake totally rocked. You and Jana did such a good job. I love how you did it and that I can use the flowers and ribbons for clips and hair bows. It was precious! Thank so much. It was so sweet of you! Honestly. Thank you thank you.
When Atti walked up to me and hugged my legs it was the cutest thing EVER. I love that boy. What a sweetheart.
I cannot believe he was climbing the fence. He is so big!!!

wurtz said...

Such a cute diaper cake.

It's crazy how quickly they become little boys, almost overnight. Ready or not;)

Kirst said...

I can't believe Atti climbed the fence! Jacob loves to climb on stuff all the time, but I doubt he'd figure out the fence...smart boy

Kirst said...

That diaper cake is amazing! I'm sad I had to miss all the fun, but not the tears in saying by to Leah. Wish I could have helped with the party.

Janadt.Huggins said...

The Hansen-Huggins team rocked it on that diaper cake ;) And I do love your new background...watch out, I might steal it :)

Steph said...

It turned out super cute Cindy! Good job. We were sad to miss it! It sounded really fun though.

mistyp said...

That diaper cake is GREAT! I can't believe the Fish family has moved on, too. It will be you before you know it! We miss Waco!