Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Videos per request!

Here Bethan... a few video's of Mr. Atticus! Atticus feeding Eric grape after grape after grape. And as usual, please excuse his spit up at the end!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I love the last video. His laugh is contagious.

Chris and Michelle said...

SO CUTE! He is growing up so fast. That is such a fun age - endless entertainment, that is for sure. Parker loved the fridge farm at that stage, too!
How FUN that you got a new car! I was trying to guess what is it... an Odyssey?
I was laughing so hard at Eric spitting out all the grapes. Seriously! Where was he storing all of those? Atti's laugh is pretty stinkin' adorable. I love it!

Anonymous said...

The grape video is so cute. I watch it everyday for a smile moment. I love Eric's expression at the spit up.Love, Grandma

La Roggia said...

OMG! That last video was HILARIOUS!!! I didn't even realize Eric had grapes in his mouth till they all came out... wow. I think I could beat him in a contest tho- I once fit like 16 grapes in my mouth.