He pulled himself up. All by his little 'ol self.
Showing us he is "Soooo Big." He loves all fruit in the mesh thing but especially loves bananas.
Atticus loves the Ab-Ball and will crawl/chase it around the house.
Atticus thinks it's so cool/funny to turn the page. He'll turn the page then look at you like, "That's right, I just turned the page. What's it to ya?!" then laugh and laugh! And yes he does need TWO of the same type toy! Variety is the spice of life... (one is borrowed)!
Don't worry... I put him in the tub immediately after this little game! I now have to hide the broom! Yep, he liked it that much!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
..Updates..
at
8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too cute! We have the Leap Frog table as well and Braeden loved it. But for some reason Braeden plays with all of his Leap toys in Spanish even when I switch them to English he switches them back. I don't get it. Love the broom video and kicking legs.
Oh, I love that little man! His laugh is so stinking cute! And I am still jealous of his darling haircut. He is such a little JCrew boy. Isn't it funny the stuff they get such a kick out of. Jay has more fun with the garden hose than all of his toys combined.
Man he is cute. I love the video. I need to see him turn pages. I bet it is so cute. He is the sweetest boy!
love a man in a polo.
He is a cutie. I miss him and you guys but love to look at the blog. Love, Grandma Hansen
Post a Comment