Friday, August 22, 2008

Hair Gel = SPIKES

BEFORE... DURING... AFTER... * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Atticus got a BIG-BOY haircut while in Utah at Cookie-Cutters. His "stylist" did a great job (He was NOT a happy camper). It was traumatic for both of us. I cried off and on that first a day as well as the following two. Not that I didn't like the new "do" but it not only took my baby from baby to big-boy but took him from red-head to strawberry blond. By the 4th day I was loving it! It is kind of fun to use hair gel!

3 comments:

wurtz said...

He is so cute! Looks like they did a great job on his hair. We've had terrible luck with children's haircuts here in Texas. It's sooo frustrating. Those Utahin's(?) know what they're doing. ;) Adorable!!!

Stacie Trevino said...

He looks so handsome. Very Baby Gap with his spikes. Jay is jealous. Next time I will leave it to the professionals, like God intended.

Leah said...

His thumb sucking picture could not be any cuter. His poor little face during was so sad. I love his haircut! But I can't believe how "big boy" it makes him. He has grown up way too fast!