Friday, August 22, 2008

Story Time- "Granola Style"

Stacie and Jay invited us to stoy time- I had no idea what we were in for. It was absolutely crazy. For those of you who attend Hewitt Library's story time, you know how quiet calm and semi-orderly it is. Picture the exact opposite. Sugar House is crazy, wild, loud, and tons of fun. Kids are dancing, crying, screaming, laughing, up and down, in and out. Maraca's and bells shakin'. The librarian was literally yelling the story. I couldn't stop laughing. Atticus just looked at me like "what the heck is going on?" Leave it to those nature lovin' Salt Lake people!! Atticus and Jay playing their instruments! Our nature lovin' tree-huggin' organic eatin' crew!!

3 comments:

Leons said...

Cindy, Sorry we didn't get a chance to see you while you were here. Your pictures/video from DisneyWorld are fun to look at. I have a favor to ask. I know Eric can't give legal advice, but I need his opinion. On the 11th I fell at Target while with Jose. I slipped on water and hit my butt. There were no signs or anything to warn me. Well, a few days later my back started hurting really bad. It got worse and worse, I filed a claim with Target and now I'm going to a chiropractor. They said they would reimburse. However, I have to pay first then they'll reimburse me. The guy handling my claim is being adoment about not dealing with the chirporactic office. Should I get a lawyer? Me and Jose just don't have the money to pay after every visit then wait for who knows how long for them to reimburse us. We want them to pay since it was their fault, and especially since I'm pregnant and at a high risk of losing the baby. Could you talk to Eric and see what he thinks and let me know? I'd really appreciate it. I hope things are well. Sorry for the long post! :)

Stacie Trevino said...

Story time is a lot of fun!! I'm glad you guys got to go to the wild hippy version that Jay and I love so much. I guess I'll always be a hippy at heart!

Leah said...

Okay, that is funny. I so wish I could have witnessed that. Maybe we can remake it here at hewitt library! ;)