Atticus and I had a day before and a day after Jackson to play with more family! We are very excited for our visit in August... BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Atticus and I had a day before and a day after Jackson to play with more family! We are very excited for our visit in August... BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
at
4:31 PM
5 comments:
Too cute! I can't get enough of the wild man hair. They are growing up too stinkin fast and oh so handsome.
My favorite one is him in the swing in his jammies. The little look on his face is so adorable.
That grass picture made me so jealous. Man I hate the grass here. They shouldn't even call it grass...it's hay! ;) Who would have thought something I never thought twice about is a luxury now?
How fun! I'm so glad you got to come to Utah (and Wyoming) to visit family! Sorry we missed you! Atticus sure is the cutest thing. We can't wait to see you guys in August.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eric! Chris meant to call you earlier tonight but got busy and didn't remember again until it was too late....sorry we're so lame! We hope that you had a great day though and that you enjoy your last year in your twenties! We sure miss you guys. Have a fun weekend!
Love, Chris & Michelle
Post a Comment