Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare My family goes up to Jackson, WY every 4th of July to spend time together at the cabin. My Dad surprised me and flew me and Atticus to Utah so we could drive up there with them. It was absolutely beautiful! Snowcapped mountains, cool mornings and evenings, surrounded by family, and a great firework show! Atticus wasn't a fan at first, but later realized that although loud, they are very pretty! *Poor Eric had to stay home and work. Although, sleeping-in and watching ESPN as much as he wanted was probably better than a vacation to him!!

7 comments:

Marci said...

i'm glad you got to escape the heat of texas for a few days! your baby boy is incredibly cute..

Stacie Trevino said...

The 4th was so much fun. It would not have been the same without the two of you! Can't wait to swap pics!
Love you!

Leah said...

First of all when did he grow up? He looks like such a big boy.
Second, his little chompers on the bottom are so stinkin' cute! I can't get over it!
I love the cheeser he is pulling in that one picture. Too funny. Love all the pictures.
How fun your dad surprised you. That rocks!

Kirst said...

Eric, Ryan's right with ya on the perfect vacation...ESPN galore.

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

That's so sweet of your dad to surprise you. They realized it wouldn't be as much fun without you and Atti. Can't wait to see you in August.

Nicole -Berrett Photography said...

how fun! I'm glad you guys got a little break from the craziness!

Leons said...

I love the pictures of Atti on the 4th; those cute little grins he has. He is so...cute. I hope when you come in August we'll get to see you for longer than a few min.!!