
Being a one car family, Atticus and I are stuck home a lot... which as you can imagine can get pretty boring.
Thankfully the Askeroth Girls came to the rescue and willingly squished another carseat in the back of their car and off to Target we went! It was so nice to get out!
Thanks Em, Cali, & Reagan!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
A trip to Target
at
12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I promise, those kids were happy to sit next to each other. (Well, the girls were happy about Atti being back there. Atti is probably still trying to figure out what all the noise was about.) Anytime our friends, anytime. We love spending time with you two.
I heard that your shopping escapade(however you spell it!) was fun and Atti has a new shoe collection??
So fun. I love seeing all three carseats in the back!
Post a Comment