This one is for G.Ma Lori and Uncle Spence- Yep, the little one sucks his thumb when he goes to sleep! It's the cutest thing!
Out for a walk with my happy little guy. Isn't that the cutest smile? Man he's cute!
Atticus & Charlie, his sleepy-time snuggle buddy. Atticus cracks me up, he will be ready for a nap so we do our little nap routine, but as soon as I lay him down in the crib he gets a burst of energy and starts talking, kicking, & tosses poor charlie around. I go in to check on him (to make sure he went to sleep) and will find Charlie on top of his head, under his legs, on top of his tummy, or tucked under an arm! I just love my baby boy!!
His new toy! Im pretty sure he likes it, but we are still testing it out! At the moment his favorite place is in mommy's arms.
The only way I can get him to do Tummy-Time is if he lays on the boppy!
Monday, April 28, 2008
..Atticus, Atticus, and more Atticus..
at
12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh stink! Those smiling pictures are too cute! Looks like he's having a good time in his Exersaucer. Next up, that rocking horse.
He is SO dang stinkin' cute! I love love love that one of him sucking his thumb. I wish Aidan would do that. He did it for 2 days and then gave it up. Sad. I love that smiley picture of Atti-he is so darling.
My favorites are him sucking his thumb with Charlie on his head and him in the stroller with the huge grin on his face. What an adorable smile. He is SO handsome!
Honestly. I just want to squeeze him. He looks so adorable in all those pics. When are you coming back to Utah?
Post a Comment