Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Atticus had a great 1st Valentines Day! He went to his first party and was a very good boy! He met a lot of new friends and had lots of yummy treats!

OK, I had the yummy treats but he gets a taste vicariously through me, right?!!

...Atticus surrounded by his many Valentines...

...Atti looking very handsome in his V-Day onesie...



OK, so on a sappy note (it is Valentines Day) I want to do a "shout-out" to my boys!! Man I love you guys. I have the worlds best husband and baby boy! I thank Heavenly Father evey day for allowing me to love you both! My world revolves around you two.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh that onesie is so cute! I'm sure every girl at the party wanted Atti to be their Valentine.

Leah said...

He looked so stinkin cute at the party. I can't get enough of him. Honestly. What a handsome boy.

mistyp said...

Cute! He's growing so fast! That is a great shirt, and as I read your posts... I can tell it's true! ;)

Stacie Trevino said...

Jay is wondering how many girlfriends little Cus has now. After an outfit and smile like that the ladies must be lined up for miles!!!