

Our little Atti-bug has some wild man hair! We had just finished giving him a bath and ...tada... hair in every direction! Eric and I tried combing it a million different ways but came to the conclusion that it's going to do its own thing.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Wild Man Hair
at
2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Atti, your wild man hair is awesome! You are one rad little guy.
Are you already sleeping in your crib? Way to go!
No no- don't let the picture fool you. Although he is sleeping in the bassinet. We turned the crib into a changing station!
Come back already- we miss you guys!
This cracks me up!! Definitely the best infant hair-do I have ever seen. He is so dang cute, I just love coming and looking at your new pictures. I'm going to try and come by today...I'll call or text ya. :)
oh He is so cute his hair is wild and I love it. Keep the pictures coming since we can't see him in person.
I love his hair. It's his trademark! Why can't my girls have even half of that? I think Tina is right, we'll just have to do hair transplants from his head to Audrey's. How much would you charge for that anyway? :)
Cindy - Hi it is Stef's sister Nat Rowe Heaton. I just wanted to tell you that your little guy is so darling. I have never seen a baby with so much beautiful hair. What a doll. Congrats!!!!!
Okay I need help....how did you make your blog background so cute? So many people have darling backgrounds but I don't know how to do it? Can ya help me?
ourheatonfamily.blogspot.com
It just makes him even cuter, that do. Emily had it, too. We called it "the grass."
It is hard when Mom goes home, but I bet you are sensing it already--you two are going to be just fine.
Oh my goodness, he is so adorable..and that hair...sooooo cute! I can't believe it took me this long to take a peek at your blog. Keep posting pics, he is so cute!!
Post a Comment