



I can't believe Atticus is 3 weeks old! Although overwhelming at times... Eric and I have never loved someone like we love our little Atti-bug! There is no greater joy than rocking your very own baby. He molds to our bodies! His little personality comes in stronger each day.. Here are a few personality traits/updates:
1- When Atti is hungry I have about 2 seconds or MELTDOWN!
2- He snorts! A lot!
3- He gets the hiccups! A lot! The dang things wake him up- ugh!!
4- He is starting to hold his head up!
5- Makes eye contact with those baby blues (I know he still has the newborn eyes, but seriously, they look blue to me)!
6- Although the smiles may be due to gas-bubbles, he has the cutest smile!
7- He likes to "squirt" all over when daddy changes him! But likes to mess his pants right after a changing for mommy! *I think we alone keep huggies in business*
8- At his 2wk appointment he was up to 8 1/2 lb :)
9- Newborn diapers are now too little- Our little guy is growing!
10- He has not lost one single hair- in fact... its growing!
Monday, January 7, 2008
3 weeks of melting our hearts!
at
11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What great pictures! I love the basketball one. What a handsome little man you guys have got. Happy 3 weeks birthday Atti!
What a sweet little guy! Parker loved the ball picture. He's excited that his cousin likes to play with balls, too. He needs someone his size, other than the dog, to throw balls around with. Practice up, Atti! We'll give you a few months.
He's really a cute baby, Cindy and Eric! Can't wait to meet him in person.
Sorry - "Anonymous" is from Chris, Michelle and Parker, in case you couldn't guess... we don't have a blog to sign in with.
I can't believe how big that basketball is next to him. Holy cow! He is such a sweet little boy and I love his snorts. From the first time I saw him in the hospital he snorted and each time I've seen him I've heard at least one little snort. I LOVE it. What a sweetheart. Man he's cute.
Grooming him to be an athlete already. Basketball's a lot safer than football (unless of course it's church ball, then watch out!) I can't wait to see him in person; he looks gorgeous in the pictures!
I love these pictures! That basketball is HUGE next to your tiny little guy. He is adorable, I love his little boots in the picture of him in his car seat, too cute! We still need to get together and get a picture of our boys together.
Post a Comment